Living Room Cleaning
Our canister vacuums have attachments to accommodate the cleaning of furniture that is upholstered by:
- Vacuuming the entire surface of the furniture by lifting the cushions and Vacuuming underneath.
- We place coins or other objects that we find on the nearest table for our customers to see.
- If stubborn pet hair is present, we use a damp cloth to wipe it free of the furniture and Vacuum it up from the floor.
- While vacuuming furniture, we also use the attachments to reach underneath areas that the upright vacuum could not reach.
Dusting of the furniture is accomplished by:
- spraying a clean cloth with furniture polish and dusting all furnishings in the room from top to bottom, including their tops, sides and legs.
- If necessary, we lift items on the furniture to dust under them and replace the item exactly where they were.
- Smudges and fingerprints are gently rubbed clean with furniture polish until clean, dry and shiny.
- Next, we dust the window sills with a clean cloth.
Our little extras always provide that finishing touch to make the rooms look great:
- In living rooms, family rooms and bedrooms we fan the magazines and straighten piles neatly. Accent pillows are fluffed and placed attractively.
- The fringe of area rugs are straightened using our fringe combs.
We take pride in the finishing touches that make such a great impression and serve as a reminder of having that feeling of Freedom from Housework!
Contact us today to see for yourself how incredible our furniture cleaning services are.